Earlier this month, the not-for-profit organization, Sportsmen’s Americana Music Foundation, announced the date of its annual fundraiser and musical lineup. More sponsors have been added and through the generous support of BlueCross and BlueShield, SAMF’s lead sponsor, kid friendly are featured on the roster of things to do while outdoors in the scenic and music filled River Fest Park. Last year, the popular fundraiser attracted over 1,000 festival-goers.
3-5 pm the “BlueCross Blue Shield Healthy Zone Cruiser” will provide kids with games to play outdoors.
Activities and games: corn hole, KanJam, hula hoops, fitness dice, chalk art, jump rope, footballs, soccer balls and yoga balls. Free admission for children under the age of 12.
GENERAL FESTIVAL INFORMATION
- WHEN: Saturday, Sept 15th 2018
- LOCATION: River Fest Park, 249 Ohio Street, Buffalo, NY
- TIME: 2- 10pm (3-5pm Healthy Zone Cruiser fun)
- WHAT: Music, Beer, Food, Artists, Vendors, Family Fun Activities
- WHO: All proceeds from the festival directly support the enhancement and advancement of our homegrown musical community through the Sportsmen’s Americana Music Foundation.
- The Brothers Blue
- Copper & Gin
- Tom Stahl and the Dangerfields
- Critt’s Juke Joint
- The Steam Donkeys
- Presale $7 / Gate $10 / Kids under 12 Free / Pre-sale savings online
- BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York
- Congressman Brian Higgins
- Labatt Brewing Company
- Ellicott Small Animal Hospital
- Buffalo’s Best Grill
- Riverside Federal Credit Union
- Life Storage
- Senator Timothy M Kennedy
- The Kensingtons
Media Contact for Festival: Constance Caldwell, email@example.com 716.353.0104
Contact for SAMFoundation: Robert McLennan President, firstname.lastname@example.org, 716.864.5648